It's the 3rd day of 2014 and I created this new blog to document a new journey. Hey 2014, please be good to me! Please.

For three straight days, I have been searching online for additional law reviewers, lectures, audio files, memory aids, latest jurisprudence, and even tips from those who have survived the Bar. For a student like me who cannot afford UP, Ateneo, or San Beda, the least I could do is to "borrow" their materials just to assure myself that I have covered every single thing. More than anything else, it is also for my peace of mind that at least I have the best of four worlds, including our university.

In the summer of 2013, I have started compiling notes, listing books for quality reading and rereading, downloading and printing review materials, and highlighting more important provisions in my codals. I have tons of law books and materials which I have not finished reading until now. I am giving myself only until March 31 of this year to finally set them all aside and focus more on my codals and book reviewers. Can I beat the deadline? I should. I must. I will. But then again, there are also my other subjects to take care of in my last semester of law school.
This is the life. Good luck to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment